Monday, November 29, 2010

Knit knit knit

It's that time of the year and I am busy with parties, work, cooking, cleaning...and knitting. OMG knitting. So far I've finished two scarves and a couple kitty kickers. I have a few more octopus cat toys to make for the boyfriend's stepmother. I have swore to not give my family knitted presents, so instead I'm doing a really neat thing with the shells collected in Destin this October on my first family vacation in about 12 years.

This time of year also means snow, which makes me just want to hibernate. I should head south with the migratory birds every year.

Oh, wait... I'm going to do that with my aunt during the first part of the year! Yes!!!

Until then though, knit knit knit...purl purl purl

Yes, pics will be forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment