Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Small Phone and ID holder

I wanted something to be able to use to just carry cash, ID, and my phone in.
I came up with this little purse with some Daria by Noro that I had in my stash that I didn't know what the heck to do with. I made this really simple pattern that comes out looking amazing. Definitely a pattern that you can make even if you're a beginner.

Yarn used: Daria by Noro (I used just over one skein)
Needle Size: 5

Cast on 48 stitches making sure to leave a long tail to sew up one side of the purse.

Work in stockinette for 10 rows.

On a right side row *k2, yo k2tog. repeat from * to end of the row.

Continue in stockinette until desired length and cast off with a three needle bind off.

Sew up the side.

Cast on 3 stitches. Knit in icord until long enough to weave into the top of the purse and wrap around your wrist.

Weave in the icord then sew the two ends together.

No comments:

Post a Comment