Sunday, January 16, 2011

Headband

So, I must have a huge head. I knit this headband on the Red Heart website exactly to gauge with size 8 needles and it barely fits my head! Good thing I have a few friends with children that this could fit. Just need to block it (the sides curl pretty badly) and put the finishing touches on it. I finished the kitty kicker that I did, but still need to stuff it and crochet the edges.

I love my interchangable harmony needles from Knit Picks. The only complaint that I have so far is that my yarn slides just a little too easily from needle to needle. I have slipped stitches when working on a small project. They do allow me to knit a lot quicker than aluminum or bamboo needles. I really can't be happier with them. Best Xmas present ever.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment, I hope you are feeling better soon as well.

    Knit Picks interchangeable needles are the best. Ever since I got mine all my other needles are just sitting around gathering dust. They can be slippy though; that's what makes them so fast but is also dangerous. Their sock needles are super slippy but still my favorite.

    That sucks about your headband; I hate crappy patterns. At least it wasn't a sweater!

    ReplyDelete